Sandra SawyerSandra Sawyer, assistant director of OLLI-UA, is a native North Carolinian. She moved to Arkansas in 2007 with her husband, Barry, son Barry and daughter Mycayla. Her career with the institute began in 2008, seeing it grow from just over 100 members and a handful of courses to over 600 members and 200 programs annually. One of her favorite aspects of her role is working with all the great and amazing OLLI participants. 
In between school, family and work, she loves to read and walk. She coaches the 7th grade dance team at Farmington, serves as president of the PeeWee spirit board and actively serves in the Farmington Kiwanis and on the Farmington Public Library Friends board.  

Name: Strohmann Breeding

Hometown: Lexington, KY

Major: Political Science & History

Position: Marketing Team Intern

Fun fact: “I was born in Fort Smith, AR and have been a Razorback fan my entire life. I started out as a Journalism major at the UofA and wrote for The Arkansas Traveler. I am excited to get started at OLLI!”

Name: Caroline Cooner

Hometown: Little Rock, AR

Major: Communications

Position: Marketing Team Intern

Fun fact: “I have lived in and rooted for Arkansas my entire life. I could even sing the fight song when I was 4 years old! I am excited to manage the social media sites and work on the marketing team at OLLI.

Name: Jenny Chang

Hometown: Rogers, AR

Major: Economics & Music

Position: Marketing Team Intern

Fun fact: “I have 2 cats and a wonderful husband who I’ve been married to for over a year.”

Name: Karsen Sims

Hometown: Greenfield, MO

Major: Psychology

Position: UA Student Staff

Fun fact: “I have worked at OLLI for 3 years now and have become a semi-professional barista through the process.”

Name: Meg Ballard

Hometown: Hot Springs, AR

Major: Psychology

Position: UA Student Staff

Fun fact: “This is my 3rd year here at OLLI. My fun fact is that I have a beautiful Persian cat named Princess.”

Name: Taylor Bravo

Hometown: Allen, TX

Major: International Studies

Position: UA Student Staff

Fun fact: “This is my 1st year here at OLLI and I am looking forward to working with the staff. In my free time, I enjoy two-stepping to some country music!”

Name: Anabel Rolan

Hometown: Corder, MO

Major: Fine Arts

Position: UA Student Staff

Fun Fact: “My hair has been every color except yellow.”