Enrich the lives of others with the joy of lifelong learning by giving to OLLI at University of Arkansas.
WHY IS ANNUAL FUNDRAISING NECESSARY?
While about three quarters of OLLI’s operating expenses are covered by the annual membership fees and class registrations along with funds from the Osher Foundation endowment, annual giving from OLLI members and stakeholders is essential to cover the balance of our operating expenses. Our annual giving goal for 2016-17 is $15,000. Fundraising and monetary gifts and in-kind donations are necessary for us to continue to provide high quality, engaging and innovative programs. Help us reach this goal!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! HELP YOUR OLLI ACHIEVE LONG TERM SUSTAINABILITY!
Whether you give $25, $2,500, or an item from our wish list, ALL contributions are important to help create a vibrant OLLI today and achieve sustainability for our program for the future.
- OLLI needs portable speakers, whiteboards, video recording and conferencing equipment, class materials and much more to improve the audio/visual capabilities of our classrooms.
- Improve access to OLLI offices and classroom facilities
- Help grow OLLI with promotional & informational materials, signs, banners and other items to make OLLI more recognizable and known in the community.
- Provide tuition scholarships or gift a membership.
- Designate your gift to a purpose or make it in honor or memorial for someone special!
Interested in giving a gift to OLLI at University of Arkansas? Here’s how to give:
- Giving forms are available inside course catalogs, in OLLI classrooms, and at the OLLI Office.
- Or contact interim director Josh Raney for additional ways to contribute at 479-575-3541 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to donate online to OLLI at University of Arkansas in memory of or in honor of someone,