- Classes are normally held Monday – Friday during the day with some occasional night and weekend classes.
- Classes come in many formats, click here for a full list.
- For our out and about classes we offer different activity levels, click here for a description.
- Visit The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at U of A
211 E. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Phone: 479-575-4545
- Cash: In person only (accepted in the office)
- Check: In person (accepted in the office) or by mail
- Credit card payments can be accepted online
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Members and students who wish to cancel a course must contact the OLLI office at least five (5) days prior to the start of the first course session to receive a partial refund. A $15 processing fee or the cost of the course, whichever is less, will be assessed on all cancellations. No refund will be provided if the request is not submitted five (5) days prior to the start of the.
NOTE: If OLLI must cancel a class due to unforseen circumstances such as weather or instructor illness, a full refund will be provided.
Missing a Class:
If you miss the first meeting of a class, please call the OLLI office at 479-575-4545 to learn whether the next meeting location or time has been changed. If you register for a class and decide not to attend, please call us to let us know. We have many classes with waiting lists and want to accommodate our members.