OLLI classes are offered across Northwest Arkansas and beyond. Sometimes transportation is available as part of your class package, but often OLLI members will be responsible for getting themselves to and from class meetings.
Most OLLI classes and events are set at the following locations in Fayetteville. Click on the facilities to be directed to its corresponding Google Map page or click on the maps below the list. For some classes, specific details regarding locations or meetings spots will be sent once you register.
- Butterfield Trail Village, 1923 E. Joyce Blvd.
- Drake Field, Fayetteville Executive Airport, 4500 S. School Ave.
- Faulkner Performing Arts Center, University of Arkansas, 435. N. Garland Ave.
- OLLI Offices, 211 E. Dickson Street
- Pryor Center for Arkansas Oral and Visual History, 1 E. Center Street – 1st floor
- Rolling Hills Baptist Church, 1400 E. Rolling Hills Drive
- Spring International Language Center, Uptown Campus West, University of Arkansas, 1001 E. Sain Street
- Walton Arts Center, 495 W. Dickson Street